Explosion proof anti static vacuum - Drum Lid 100 cfm
The Spillrite Drum Lid Vacuum is a wet and dry explosion proof vacuum unit that is fitted to a galvanised steel lid that fits UK55 steel drums.
This unit is a reverse pump out model.
The Drum Lid Vacuum Explosion Proof model comes in several different configurations;
|DRUM LID VACUUM - EXPLOSION PROOF MODELS|
|Air Supply||Vacuum Only||VAC & Reverse Pump Out||Wet Only||
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
- We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM for the recovery of flammable fluids. This unit is for wet only. (Dry filter kit upgrade is available)
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - EXPLOSION PROOF WET (AND DRY option)|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||100 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||130 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN REVERSE|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM17||17 METRES|
All units are supplied with explosion proof suction hose, (filter for dry upgrade), anti-static wands and fittings.
The base plate for the dry filter upgrade bolts to the galvanised steel lid and has three laser cut holes which allows the suction tubes from the ventuir's to poke through. The float valves for automatic fluid shut off screw onto these tubes.
DRUM LID VACUUM - EXPLOSION PROOF INCLUSIONS;
- EX Power head fitted to 205 Galvanised steel lid
- Gal lid lock ring
- EX camlock fittings
- EX suction hose x 3 metres
- EX wand and floor tool
- EX Filter cartridge and base plate - (Dry upgrade)
- 3/4" Chicago air coupling with ball valve
- Auto fluid shut off valves
- Reverse pump out internal drop pipe
For reverse fluid pump out models the Drum Lid Vacuum will be fitted with twin ball valves on the rear end of the vacuum unit. The auto fluid shut off float valves are made from light weight plastic and screw onto the poly suction intake pipes.